Parents warned of ‘dangerous’ infant self-feeding pillows in urgent safety announcement

Parents in Lancashire are being warned not to use dangerous baby feeding pillows being sold online – as there is a ‘high risk’ of infants choking, overheating or developing pneumonia. The government’s Office for Product Safety and Standards has issued an urgent ‘safety alert’ and warned that “this category of products will always be dangerous… Continue reading Parents warned of ‘dangerous’ infant self-feeding pillows in urgent safety announcement


Now playing: The Saturdays with My Heart Takes Over
  • https://streaming04.liveboxstream.uk/proxy/candofm_main?mp=/stream;
refreshmeheader